While I have used this blog as a sort of personal sounding-board, I admit that it truly lacks some sort of focus. Or, at least, a direction… something to give it purpose.
It’s been a place for me to share
- technical concepts, leanings, and learnings
- some admittedly narrow views
- an exploration of a few hobbies
- some home-improvements
- life changes
- personal changes
- intentionally becoming house-less, traveling around the country, and sharing our learnings about RVs
- making, and eventually embracing, fundamental changes; traveling to share it
- taking a bit of a fall
- more life changes
Sure, it’s all rather interesting to me, but I feel it lacks focus — something to bring it all together.
I suppose those might be distilled even further: Writings. Life. Learning.
life = change + learning