Seriously, what did you do with the five years’ worth of Shared items that I’ve amassed in Google Reader? Wanna give us a chance to extract our links maybe instead of just deciding arbitrarily one day that you’re going to render them inaccessible for everyone?
Sheriff in SC says at a press conference describing a heinous crime: get qualified and carry concealed.
One of my future life dreams involves a houseboat. This is simple, inexpensive — though no numbers are actually shared — and brilliant:
Couple thoughts though:
– time to have the hull cleaned and painted, I think.
– he kinda reminds me of the late David Graf (Tackleberry from Police Academy movies)
Not ideal for your ECB, GHB, or your lightweight BOB, but for general camping, these are a neat idea.
Looks like it’s just inexpensive mini Dixie bath cups, some sawdust (don’t use pressure-treated stuff), and a bit of unscented paraffin to coat the sawdust and bind it all loosely together.
Might need to whip some of those up.
- one or more cars
- you’re overweight
- one or more televisions
- you live in house or an apartment
- you have heat in the winter
- air conditioning in the summer
- a credit card or credit account
- one or more pets
- a mobile phone
- two or more years of college