1. They twist your words and use them against you.
2. They’re mean – but then they say that you misunderstood them.
3. They make you feel guilty for saying, no.
4. They act cold towards you if you don’t do what they want.
5. You never feel as if you meet their expectations.
6. You feel as if you’re walking on eggshells all the time.
7. You feel very confused by the relationship.
8. You constantly feel anxious about the relationship.
9. It causes you to question your own sanity.
I’ll just leave this here.