- Go to Google.
- Put in ‘boston marathon bombing’ in the search field.
- Click search.
- Now, click on the Search Tools link beneath the new search field.
- Click the Any Time link that appears beneath it.
- Click Custom Range.
- For the first date, click April 7 and for the second date, click April 14 — dates that we all know with certainty were before the actual bombing.
- Click GO.
- Now look at the dates on list of search results.
Here’s a link, just in case: link
Now, tell me realistically how in the world those outlets, agencies, organizations, and other assorted entities could have possibly known about the bombing before it occurred?
Yes, there’s a technical reason that you would be seeing those results — another discussion.
The political ramifications don’t look good.