- Go to Google.
- Put in ‘boston marathon bombing’ in the search field.
- Click search.
- Now, click on the Search Tools link beneath the new search field.
- Click the Any Time link that appears beneath it.
- Click Custom Range.
- For the first date, click April 7 and for the second date, click April 14 — dates that we all know with certainty were before the actual bombing.
- Click GO.
- Now look at the dates on list of search results.
Now, tell me realistically how in the world those outlets, agencies, organizations, and other assorted entities could have possibly known about the bombing before it occurred?
Yes, there’s a technical reason that you would be seeing those results — another discussion.
The political ramifications don’t look good.